Monday, September 1, 2014

Introduction

Image Credit: Steve Corey via Photo Pin CC

I've tried blogging in the past, and it's never really worked out for me. However, that being said, I do think success is possible no matter how many times you've failed, so forever wrens is my next attempt to create something worthwhile.

Recently, I've been in a bit of a rut and because of it, I've wanted to re-evaluate a lot of the decisions I make daily, which has turned out to be the foundation of an entire lifestyle change. I want to incorporate in my life things that are only positive and bring me happiness. Making a blog documenting my progress and the things that I learn along the way seemed to be a sensible conclusion.

This website is a student lifestyle blog, covering topics that are important to this particular student's life such as fashion and books and school as well as many others. I have faith that this little nook of the Internet will grow considerably over the next few months, and I believe that it'll blossom even more with you around to help it.

If you stick around - which, I hope you do - I can't wait to share my findings and go in this new adventure together.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

write a comment